Congratulations to our neighborhood Security Provider! Blue Armor Security Services, Inc. and it’s Founder and President Willie Ng are featured in the March 14, 2011 issue of Forbes Magazine for Excellence in Service.
For emergencies such as:
- Any crime in progress
- A threat of danger still exists
- A crime suspect is still in the area
- If you find your home burglarized and unsecured (do not enter!)
- Injury Accidents
- EMS/Ambulance needs
- Fire Department response
CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY!!!
For non-emergencies such as:
- Crimes to report without injury or danger
- The crime suspect has left the scene and is no longer in the area
- Property crimes already committed (such as vandalism, theft, etc)
- Check on welfare of neighbor or friend
- Noise complaints
Please call SAPD at (210) 207-SAPD or 207-7273
Aftrer you have called the police, please follow up with a call to the neighborhood security officer…
- The neighborhood officer can come to your home or return your call to discuss your concerns; please inform him anytime you’ve called police
- It is VITAL that you report ALL crimes & suspicious activities/persons to SAPD immediately.
- The private security patrol is a means of (1) visible deterrent and (2) security follow up.
For other matters including:
- Code Compliance (junk cars, trash, etc)
- Graffiti on public property (street signs, roadways, etc)
- Animal Control
Please call 311